Clifton Taylor is currently the resident designer for Armitage Gone! Dance, Elisa Monte & Philadanco Dance Companies. In addition, numerous works have been commissioned by the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Martha Graham, Larry Keigwin, Ron K. Brown Evidence, The Washington Ballet, The San Francisco Ballet, The Juilliard School, Lar Lubovitch Dance Company, Fall for Dance Festival (Lighting Director), New York Flamenco Festival (Lighting Director) and many other companies around the world.
In past seasons, Mr. Taylor has had works in the repertories of the Mikhailovsky Theater Ballet (St. Petersburg, Russia), Boston Ballet, Colorado Ballet, Cincinatti Ballet & Milwaukee Ballet as well as for the ballet stars Alessandra Ferri and Herman Cornejo and the contemporary companies Ron K. Brown, Malpaso (Cuba), Keigwin+Company, Philadanco, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and the Paul Taylor American Dance Theater.
- "The Bronze Idol" ballet by Lar Lubovitch for the MIkhailovsky Theater, St. Petersburg, Russia
- "Farewell My Concubine" ballet by Yin Mei for the Ningbo Song and Dance Company, Ningbo, China
- Trio ConcertDance with Alessandra Ferri, Herman Cornejo, and Bruce Levingston
- Lar Lubovitch's "Men's Stories"
- Karole Armitage's "Mechanics of the Dance Machine"
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Armitage Gone!
- Cedar Lake
- Dance Theater of Harlem
- Elisa Monte Dance
- Evidence, a dance company
- The Juilliard School
- Keigwin + Company
- Lar Lubovitch Dance Company
- Martha Graham
- Washington Ballet
- Karole Armitage
- Ron K. Brown
- Andonis Foniadakis
- Larry Keigwin
- Lar Lubovitch
- Elisa Monte
- Luca Veggetti
- Septime Webre
- Find more information: click here to learn more about the complete dance archive at DesignCurve